WeRBopBop #20 WeRBopBop #20

HAHAHAHA

One of the funniest Flash I have seen in a long time.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

holy crapppp!

Oh man, Adam Adam Adam, that was stunningly spectacular, I don't even know where to start, I'm speechless, lucky for me I can still type though. Throughout the whole Short I was in total awe of the art and animation. GREAT JOB! WOW! Good luck on getting that Feature Film deal! This was already Feature Film quality

how to scare your monster how to scare your monster

awesome work man

can't wait for you to finish the other one man. I really like the monster design.

-NG's Halloween Shorts- -NG's Halloween Shorts-

Awesome

I loved this. This was great, my favorite was the dog. I also noticed the Michel Gagne influence in the dog short. Great work, it was funny and well animated.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

I'm glad someone noticed! I've been a big Gagne fan since I first saw his Prelude to Eden flash on Scifi in like 1995.
And I read your profile. You were an animator on the Quetzo film, dude, that is awesome I was reading about that somewhere! It looked freaky and great.

Rube Goldberg DVD Rube Goldberg DVD

What school do you go to?

Hey I was wondering what school do you go to? I did the same project for my beginners flash class. I go to Art Institute of Ca - Los Angeles. I also put mine up here, it's called Waking Up To Breakfast.

vest816 responds:

Well I'll be dipped. You had Kennedy, too?

Isn't it funny how he sounds like Bullwinkle? I got so much crap from him when at the end of the final class, I blurted out in Rocky the Flying Squirrel's voice "And now something you'll really enjoy!" He's gigantic. And frightening when angry. He'll strangle you with a dreadlock like a piano wire if you don't watch your tongue.

I still attend AICALA right now and am about two quarters away from graduating Game Art and Design. The game prototyping teacher, Tom Kline, was the one who pushed me onto this site.

I actually have a fair bit of my work on display in the school's halls. If you've seen the King of Ink glass display outside the elevator on the second level of the main building, I was the lead background artist on that.

Still, thanks for the marks and the good words. It's really appreciated, particularly from a fellow student.

rtil's trad animation '06 rtil's trad animation '06

Interesting work there...

Hey what school do you go to? I've done that flour sack assignment, and a lot of those other animations you have in there too. I go to the Art Institute of Ca - Los Angeles

Pico ch1: the Gloom Pico ch1: the Gloom

Good job

The graphics were good, I had trouble hearing you though, your sound was too soft towards the beginning, try to fix that, or put subtitles in there please. It's really good for your first try at flash.

PVP-BoCS responds:

Thanks, I appreciate the comments and I completely agree! The sound needs much improvement and I will be sure to work on rerecording and fixing this up soon as I have the means! Thanks again :D

Mars Expedition Ep. 0 Mars Expedition Ep. 0

Good Job

I am glad that unlike many users, you took the time out to fix what was wrong with the first one, and decided to take the time to re-do it, and make something worthwile. I congratulate you sir.

Not a Fairy Tale 03 Not a Fairy Tale 03

it was ok.

one thing though, I find your intro really long. Otherwise I thought this submission was ok.

Mi pueblo (My village) Mi pueblo (My village)

hmmm this is already here

This is the id number of the one that is already on here /portal/view/248396. why is it being resubmitted?